This Page

has been moved to new address

Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Home is where you start from
Monday, July 23, 2007
Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway



Everyone in blog-ville must know about Shannon's bloggy giveaway par-tay, go on over to her place to see the Mr. Linkey and have fun visiting all the other giveaways!
(just click the cute doggy button)

But, come back- y'all...and check out what I am giving away. I have 2 giveaways going, the first is for the CD- "Glory revealed". It can best be described as scripture set to music in an 'americana' style, featuring various artists. I am giving away 1 brand-new, unopened cd. International friends are invited to enter this one.

Giveaway #2 is for a 1-year subscription to Homeschooling Today magazine. I know the interest in this prize will be a little narrower than the cd..so just let me know in the comments if you are interested in giveaway #1, #2 or put *both if you want to enter for both.

*Sorry, but I have to limit the subscription prize to United States addresses only.

Enter in the comments section, you don't have to be a blogger, but leave me a way to contact you..or check back to see if you won and contact me!

Let me know if you are entering for prize #1, prize #2 or *both

Contest Ends Friday at 11pm pacific standard time. This will be a random, slips in a hat drawing..first name drawn gets prize #1, you get the idea...

I will post the winners Saturday or Sunday.


posted at 12:26 AM
126 comments


126 Comments:
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Would love to win the CD. I hear it's great to help kids learn scripture. Thanks for hosting!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger TracyMichele said...

Oh enter me in both. I love the sound of the CD and I am starting to homeschool in the fall of 2008. I am currently in information overload and could use the subscription!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger With His Grace said...

Oh please count me in for both!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Megan said...

I'm interested in both too, please!

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me for #2. I'm a beginning homeschooler, starting next month and sure could use that!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Shana said...

I would love to enter both!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Oooooo, I so want that CD!!!! I tried to win it before, but lost out. Maybe this time.....

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Nichole said...

I love that CD! Please enter me!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I'm interested in both!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I would love to be entered in both, but am leaning more toward #2. I have a friend who is seriously considering homeschooling, and the magazine would be great for her. Thanks!

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I homeschool my 3 boys, so I would be interested in #2, the magazine. Please enter me! thanks
Beth
mb32ATcomcastDOTnet

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I would love #2. This is my first year to homeschool!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Jean said...

Count me in for prize #1. What a great CD! Thanks!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Lisa Hellier said...

I had asked for this for my birthday and didn't get it--maybe I can win through the random. Please enter my name.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'd be interested in either prize. I have heard so many good things about the cd. And, I'm currently trying to decide on whether or not to homeschool. Either would be great!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Midlife Mom said...

I would love the cd! It sounds like it would be wonderful!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Please enter me for both! What great gifts!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Would love the CD Jenny! Please enter me.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Amico Dio said...

I would love to win! Please count me in on your great giveaway! Thanks! :o)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Barb J. said...

I am interested in both of these giveaways. Thank you for offering them!

Barb J.
www.homesteadblogger.com/findingcontentment

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I would love to be entered for both! Thanks!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Please enter me for both. Thanks!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger MrsNehemiah said...

I'd like to be entered for drawing #2 please.
Mrs Nehemiah

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger TheNormalMiddle said...

Whooo hoo! Put me in for the magazine please.

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I would love the magazine or both. Thanks, Diana
Farley80@sbcglobal.net

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Lyndy said...

#1 please. Please count me in.

Have a blessed week.

Lyndy

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Add me in for either one! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh, please enter me in both. Thank you!

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in for the CD please!

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sign me up for both please. Great prizes.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you please add me to giveaway #1. Thanks so much!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Jill S said...

I would love either!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Monkey Giggles said...

would love the cd Please put my name in the hat.

Thanks for playing

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Martha said...

I'd love to be entered in the CD giveaway! Thanks!

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be in on both, please! This is a great giveaway - thank you!

Don't forget to pop in and see my giveaway this week :)

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Please enter me for both! Thanks so much!
Jennifer

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Mari said...

I would love #1! Thanks for offering both.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I need Homeschooling Today... please!?!

Sherry
mommy2tyler@comcast.net

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me. I love worship music.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Ranelle said...

We could definitely use both around here. Thanks so much!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Delete said...

Jenny-

I could use the Homeschool Today subscription but I'd also love the CD so please enter me in both.

Thanks!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Qtpies7 said...

I would like to be entered for the CD. This is so much fun!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I'm interested in both. Thank you so much for the great giveaways!!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Rmomof3 said...

please add me to the list of both!

Blessings!
Renee

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love the magazine! Count me in please. (I have the cd- it is awesome!)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Truth said...

I am currently not homeschooling, but I would love the worship CD.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love the magazine subscription!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

I'd love the magazine!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

I'd like to enter #2

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me into the drawings! Thank you!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I'd like to enter for prize #1. Thanks!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I would love to be included for both drawings!

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Suzy O. said...

Include me for both.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Liz Zelie said...

Please enter me for prize #1.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Carey said...

Enter me into both please.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Please count me in for both!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

please include me for both if it would be okay that i'd give away the subscription to a friend who would LOVE it! my Peanut is too little to homeschool yet... but we will!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

Enter me for #1. Thank you so much!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger groovyoldlady said...

I'd be thrilled to have either or. I've been wanting that CD ever since it came out AND I homeschool!

groovyoldlady at adelphia dot net

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick me Please!
jesslunger25@hotmail.com

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Kacey said...

I have heard WONDERFUL things about the CD, and would love to have a copy of my own!

What a great give-away - thanks!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger KatieBug said...

I love Jesus music!! And this is our first year Homeschooling!! I want to win!!!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

This is great! Please count me in for the Homeschooling Today subscription, thank you! :)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Count me in for both drawings please!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Interested in both, thank you!

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2 would be great! Thanks

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Eden said...

Both please!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just #1 for me please. We're not even up to preschool here yet. :-) Thanks!
(salliann.ran@verizon.net)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Hi I would like to enter for #1 only, as I live in Canada
Thanks
My email is afsrh-at-telus.net

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prize #! sounds Fabulous! Please count me in. And don't forget to stop by my blog for my giveaway too! Thanks, and have a great week!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Joyful Mother said...

I'd love to enter please!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Count me in for both! Great giveaway..thanks!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Count me in for both!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Brandie said...

You can count me in for both, but if I had to pick, that magazine would be number 1! We have so many great CD's and not one homeschooling magazine in this house ROFL!!!
Thanks =)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger mamashine said...

I'd love both! thanks!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Mercy said...

I'd love to be entered for both. But, if I had to pick, I'd love the CD. I've been actually looking for some good music based on scripture.

Thanks for entering me!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

The CD looks great and the magazine subscription looks wonderful!!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Mary Jo said...

please count me in!

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would love this giveaway!!!

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in too :) I'd like to be entered in both :D

anastasia_falling@yahoo.com

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

Both prizes look great! Since I am about to begin homeschooling, I think the magazine would be an incredibly valuable resource to me!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Adena (aka cre82learn) said...

hard choice, guess I would have to pick the magazine. great giveaway.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sherry said...

Both or either, please.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there - we'd love the magazine! Pls enter me and then come enter mine!

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like both

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We homeschool, so I would be interested in both give-aways.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Love the CD! Please enter me! Thanks.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Coach Paulette said...

we homeschool and would be interested in either prize - thanks!

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me in both. I'm considering homeschooling.
blazershockeyfan@hotmail.com

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

The CD sounds wonderful!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger thediaperdiaries said...

I would love an entry into number 1

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throw my little name in the contest for #2! I love Homeschooling Today magazine.

Love your blog by the way.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Good grief Ive never seen so many comments on your blog! LOl
Enter me in Number 2.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This looks great! Please add me to your list. My e-mail address is myspamfoil@gmail.com.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Lura said...

I'd love to be entered for both!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

Please enter me for the second giveaway!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny

I'd like to enter in for #2 please. Thanks a lot!

Cee

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interested in giveaway #1 for the cd.
Please enter me...

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Neat giveaway!! I'm in! C'mon over and sign up for mine ($10 Target gift card) if you get the chance. :o)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Sarafu said...

Great giveaways! I love both! Enter me in both please!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interested in both, please!

I am considering homeschooling my daughter next year so the subscription would be very helpful!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger This Journey of Mine said...

Hi! I would love to be entered into both! I secretly really hope that I win the magazine - b/c we are beginning homeschooling this year! And I wanted to get a mag to help out and encourage!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Margot said...

Please enter me in both. I am a homeschooler and Love music so i'll be happy to win either one.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger HomeSchool Mommy said...

I really can't choose. Do you mind putting me in both drawings? They both sound so great!!!

Thanks for including me in your drawing!

homeschool_mommy@cox.net

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger LivingforGod said...

Please enter me for both. Thanks! serving_theKingofkings@yahoo.com

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Kelly Stockwell said...

Please enter me in both! Thanks!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Ladybug said...

Please enter me in #2. We are just beginning to homeschool this year and I am so nervous! :) Thanks!


Ladybugs and Lilypads

Don't forget to go and enter our give a way!

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to enter for both.monk5@charter.net

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Myrna said...

Please enter me for Prize #1, the CDs.
Thank you.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

As a home school mom, I could use either prize if I were to win.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Linda SS said...

I'd love to win the CD. Thank you for offering the prizes:)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Please count me in for the cd.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Sherry said...

I'd love to get the CD - how generous of you! Thanks!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Count me in! What a fablous giveaway! Enter me into both please.

Great blog...I'm bookmarking it so that I can come back later. ;)

Come on over to check out my giveaway.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Kristiem10 said...

I want to win!!!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Doreen said...

Oh YES, would love to win #1!!

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I've actually had that CD on my Amazon wishlist for a good while! PLEASE saign me up! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

THE CD would be great. I am not brave enough to homeschool my kiddo. That would be like certain death for me - ha ha

Thanks for having this contest and letting me enter. :)

DAna in TExas

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

please enter me!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I would take either one, but probably a bit more interested in the magazine. Thanks!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Alycia said...

I would love to be entered for #1 !! Thank you!! I am happy to have found your blog and will be back to read more! We are homeschoolers also :) Blessings!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I'm a homeschooling mom of three (you just reminded me I need to get my order in to Abeka!)

Please enter me for the subscription. I would love it! Thanks! :)

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Fiddle D. Dee said...

I would love either! I homeschool our 4 children!
Lynnomartin@hotmail.com

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Donna said...

I'd be interested in both.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Oooh - entering for prize #1 - the CD would be amazing! :o) Thank you!

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love to win either one of these prizes! please drop my name in the hat!

heathair@Hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



At Home
Who we are: Jenny & Sky, Meg 14, Josie 12, Demi-Sky 9, Amie 7,Bonus Student Teddy 9. Who is with us; 4 hens, a cat named Oliver and Emma the Labradoodle. Why "home is where you start from"? -because as a homeschool family our adventures and dreams all begin and end at home. This year we are schooling 2nd grade, 4th grade, 7th grade and 9th grade. Who we will become: changed from something normal into something beautiful.

My complete profile Family pic-smiling by Christy

child's play

Quotable Home
"It's never too late
to be what you
might have been."
-George Eliot


Best of Home
Blog party'08 intro-about us
Homeschooling in California
Grammar is good, more would be gooder
1st week with Sonlight LA2
The social part of why we homeschool
first-day Homeschool 2008
Homeschool wk. report
Homeschool History
TOG homeschool open house
first day homeschool 2007
kids sleeping-loft project
Zen Jen
Blessings-family photo
CM-Lifestyle of learning
homeschool-Short lessons
Mercy-devotional
Paul,a prisoner of Christ
Chocolate & yoga gift idea
Hymn,our home on Sundays
Guest Hen, Thursday 13
I blog, therefore I am
Book of Kells, darkness into light

Links
homeschool blog award button Facebook page
Homeschooling in Ca
Classical Conversations my view
California homeschool case decision
California Homeschool case links
Homeschool Show and tell
Wondertime Magazine
Tapestry of Grace curr.
Well-trained mind boards
**sonlight homeschool**
Ambleside online
I am Hen Jen at the hive

Blogs I Like
Amy's humble musings
At a hen's Pace
BareFoot Cowboys
BooMama
A Chelsea Morning
Don't try this at home
From California to Singapore
Just Twiddlin'
Koinonia Academy
Living to tell the Story
Mater Magistra
More to this life
One Day More
Rocks in my dryer
Smooth Stones Academy
A spacious place
Urban Mom

Current Reading List
*Jen's
Colossians
The Secret Life of Bees
The Organized Student
The Awe-Manac
*Meg's
Augustus Caesar's World
Story of the World vol.1
The Ides of April
The Eagle of the Ninth
Favorite Poems old and new
*Josie's
Children's Bible Field guide
Story of the World vol.1
Usborne Encyclopedia of world history
Mystery of the Roman Ransom
The Trojan War
Favorite poems old and new
*Aloud to Demi,Amie& Teddy
The Awesome book of Bible facts
Usborne book of World History
Window on the World
Aesop for children
A child's garden of verses
*Demi-Sky's
Beginner's Bible
Keep the Lights burning Abbie
*Amie
Beginner's Bible
Long way to a new land

Photos
waves

got flamingos?

Recent Posts
Most events
Squirrel Nutkin
abundant living
His banner over me is love
Funtimes my friends, funtimes...
New toy
It's the fumes...
The grackle, the bluebird
blogger at large
Am I in sync?

Archives
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011

Home Curricula Picks
Sonlight Lang. Arts
1st week with Sonlight LA
Child's bk of Character
Math-U-See
TOG Odyssey approach
Duma,inspired movie
CM reading comprehension
Short Lessons
Dry-erase-board of ultimate pwr


Miscellaneous

Image hosting by TinyPic


Click here to join

SAHM/WAHM Blogs


The Well-Trained Mind Forums

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: