This Page

has been moved to new address

Fall, Y'all bloggy give-away is here!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Home is where you start from
Monday, October 29, 2007
Fall, Y'all bloggy give-away is here!

Okay people, the Fall, Y'all bloggy give-away is up and running over at Shannon's place, click *here* to go to her page listing all the different give-aways- there are hundreds listed, oh so much fun!

I will be hosting two different give-aways here on my blog,
the first is for a *Jurassic Park Explorer DVD game*.

I did a review of the game *here* (it was a huge hit with all my kids, to sum it up) and the nice people at Brighter Minds media were so very kind to send me a game just for this bloggy give-away! (so I don't have to give away my copy....) So, to enter this contest just leave me a comment and leave a way for me to contact you, either by having your name linked to an email or blog, or by leaving me your email in the comment. I will use a number generator to pick a winner at the close of the contest. This prize is only open to continental United States residents. Please indicate if you are entering for prize #1, #2 or both.

My next give-away prize is for a $20 gift card for Barnes & Nobles bookstore. This contest is open to anyone. Again, just leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please indicate if you are entering for prize #1, #2, or both.

Contest ends Sunday, November 4th at 11pm PST. I will post the winner sometime Monday.

good luck, thanks for playing!

Labels:


posted at 4:06 PM
321 comments


321 Comments:
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enter me in both please!

keepchillin_4ever at cox dot net

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger HilLesha O'Nan said...

I'd like to enter for both. Thanks for the cool giveaway! :)

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Please enter me for both as well. They both sound wonderful! Thanks!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me in both!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Southern Girl said...

Please enter my name in giveaway #2. Thanks!

southernbornandbredgirl@yahoo.com

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger ruby said...

hmmm...enter me for both, i guess! :)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Enter me for both, please! Thanks for offering this!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Short Stop said...

Please enter me for the B&N gift card. What a generous gift! Thanks!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

I'd like to enter for prize #2 please! :)

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B&N please!

Faye
rabdifinkle at americaonlinedotcom

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Marybeth Whalen said...

ok, have to try for the B&N gift card!

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids would love the game but Mom would love the gift card. So, I would like to enter both!
Mary B
mborgman70@yahoo.com

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to win the B and N card. Thanks for including me!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Amico Dio said...

Please include me for the Barnes and Nobles gc!! My book wish list is growing and my budget isn't! ;o)

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Seis said...

I would love this!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Denise said...

The B&N card would make a great date night for hubby & I!

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me in both. Thanks!!
alr928@yahoo.com

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Alaina said...

I would love to enter #2! Thanks!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Sarah W. said...

I am entering the B&N gift card one!! Thanks :)

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like either one thanks

patsmandy@yahoo dot com

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger windycindy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger windycindy said...

My email is jchoppes@hotmail.com

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Cara Putman said...

Please enter me for the second -- thank you!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Great giveaways! I would like either of them.

TheAngelForever
www.theangelforever.com

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

It'd be a treat to win either one--and thanks!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger M the Mommy said...

Awesome giveaway, I would be happy with either #1 or #2.
Thanks!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Count me in for both, please!

BTW, I love your blog header!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Christa said...

I'd love to have either!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer (mom of four) said...

I would like a chance at both of your giveaways.

I just read your profile. We have alot in common. We have the same name, I have four children... 3 girls, 1 boy. 12 year old girl, almost 10 year old girl, 7 year old boy and 4 1/2 old girl.

COme visit my giveaway!!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Maude Lynn said...

I'd like to enter for both, please!

kelli (at) pfrog (dot) net

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

I'd love #2 to buy some new books for my kids for Christmas! Enter me please.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Deanne said...

sign me up for #2. I love me some new books! :)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I'd love to be signed up for #2! Thank you very much!

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to enter for prize #2. God bless,

Jennifer
jent1994@htcomp.net

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger WendyDarling said...

Barnes and Noble, what a great prize!! :-)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Lissete said...

Count me in for the B&N Giftcard please.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enter me in both please.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I would love either prize. Please enter me or both.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Wendi said...

I'd love the gift card!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

please enter me for the gift card!

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in for both! Thanks!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

How fun! I'd love to win prize #2

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me for #2!

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You've gotten 44 comments in less then 5 hours since you posted this. Please enter me for both.
gracefulmom -you know how to contact me :-)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger The Robinson Family said...

Please enter me in #2, thanks!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Hélène said...

Please enter me in BN drawing.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger amy said...

Please enter me in both! One for me, one for the hubby... ha, ha

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Oh I'd love the gift card (#2) - please count me in on that one! :)

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Kena said...

please enter me for both--thank you!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger jennifer said...

Oh! Count me in for the B&N gift card giveaway

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Hillary said...

Enter me in both please!
hillarycampos@gmail.com

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Awesome giveaway! I would love to win prize #2! Thanks so much!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Candace April said...

#2 Please!

Thank you!!!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger M.E. said...

I'd love the gift card! Enter me, please!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jen. We'd love to enter your contests. we love dinosaurs! and $
10/30 is derek's 5th birthday.

Didn't go to DL because of fires.
I'll let you know if we go this Friday.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Awesome Mom said...

I would love to win prize 2!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

I'd love to enter #2, please!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Joyful Days said...

Oh puhhhlleeeezze enter me in BOTH! #1 I'd be a hit with the boys, #2 I'd be a hit with...well...ME!!

Thanks, Jenny!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger My Blessings From Above said...

count me in for both please!

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me in for both!

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Geri said...

count me in please!!!! Thanks for the give away!!!
gerijones64@hotmail.com

both please!

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Please enter me for both! Great prizes!

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great! Please enter me!

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Karen Hossink said...

Oh, yeah! Please enter me for the Barnes & Nobels gift card. I would have a lot of fun with that one!
Thanks. :)

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Liz Zelie said...

Enter me in #2, please!

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in!

Michelle
www.thisonesforthegirls.typepad.com
rayzerbacks6@hotmail.com

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I love B&N so please enter me in that drawing! Thanks.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger TracyMichele said...

OH how do I decide? DS is into dinosaurs.. I am into B&N! Alright, sign me up for both! :)

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Lindsay-Jean said...

Please enter me for the gift card! Thanks!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Sign me up! I love going book shopping!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Please enter me for the B&N gift card. Thanks!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Anna Willett said...

sign me up for both, please!!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger CrystalGB said...

Sign me up for both please.

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B&N please!!

craftsbydi@hotmail.com

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me for B&N card.

jrberends1@peoplepc.com

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

I'd like to enter for the gift card!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I'd like to enter #2 - the gift card for B&N. Thank you!!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

I'd like to enter for #2 please! Thanks!

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B&N B&N!!! My family LOVES that place. Hope I win!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Sassyfrazz said...

How great! I love both prizes...#1 for my kiddos, #2 for me! Please enter me in both! Thanks! :)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Boomeyers said...

I would love to enter #2. Thanks for a chance to win!!

boo_meyers@yahoo.com

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Jennifer Beaver said...

Entering for #2.

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to win the Barnes & Noble Card! what a great prize.

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prize #2 :)

laura_licious101@hotmail.com

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Sara@Sarandipity said...

Please enter me in drawing # 2. Thanks!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Kyra said...

Cool! PLease enter me in for #2.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to enter for the B&N gift card. Thank so much!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Jean said...

Both would be great! My boys would love the game and I would love the B&N gift card.

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! I'm interested in the B&N card, please. Thanks!

karlacinid AT roadstoeverywhere DOT com

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Either prize would be great!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Enter me in both please. What a wonderful giveaway. Thank you

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me for the Barnes and Noble card... that sounds lovely!
Thank you, Erica

erica_flower at msn dot com

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enter me for the Barnes and Noble card. afriend@netcommander.com

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

We love Barnes and Noble!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Dorothy said...

Enter me for #2 please!

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me for the B&N gift card please! Thanks!

allisonboast at yahoo dot com

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Please enter me in giveaway #2. Thanks for sharing!

Pat
foodpartyfunatyahoodotcom

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me in giveaway #2. Thanks.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to enter for both. I would like the card for me and the game for my grand kids

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

B&N please!

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giveaway #2 please! monk5@charter.net

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I am interested in the AWESOME gift card! I love B&N - What a wonderful giveaway! Thank you for entering me and many blessings! ^-^

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Shane said...

fantastic gift - sign me up

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll try for #2 B&N please. Thanks,
classybutearthy@yahoo.com

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I am highly interested in giveaway #2 the giftcard.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Kyleen King Zelenak said...

Prize 2 would be very nice!

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in!
sweetanlo92292@yahoo.com

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please enter me for #2

Isaiah40v8.59516665@bloglines.com

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to win the B&N Gift card!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Rick said...

A great way to get people to leave a comment. Sign me up.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Dear Abbi said...

Thanks for offering! I would love to be entered in your contest #2. Thanks!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to enter for #2! Thanks so much for offering!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Little ol' Me said...

Please sign me up for the drawing, LOVELY prize!

Tiffany

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger April said...

Please enter me for both.Thank you.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Misty DawnS said...

Oh boy - sign me up for prize #2 pppplease!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Anne said...

I love to read, so sign me up for the B&N:o).

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Bebemiqui said...

I'm entering #2

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I would love to win either prize. Thanks for the chance!

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enter me in both

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Angela S said...

I'm open to both b/c I know I can find a good home to #1 but I'd love #2

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in for both...
Thanks!


www.homeschoolblogger.com/trustingdaily/

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Qtpies7 said...

I would like to enter for both, in reverse order, I'd like #2 first, and #1 second. My kids would love the game, though!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Genevieve P said...

Please enter me for prize #2!

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to be entered for prize #2, please! What a fun giveaway - thank you!

author_erin@lycos.com

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Please enter me for #2

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger lace said...

I'm entering for #2. I would love to get some new books

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Enter me in #2. Thanks

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Phyllis Sommer said...

count me in for both!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I am an avid reader and so is my toddler we would love the #2 prize, the gift card to B & N!!!

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enter me for #2, please.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Melissa Neece said...

Supercalifragelisticexpealidocious!
This is a great idea - I would really enjoy this!

Thanks for the contest! Please enter me for both!

http://melissaneece.blogspot.com/2007/10/giveaway.html
(Lots of pregnancy and natural living links)

~Melissa

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Please count me in for the Barnes & Noble Gift Card. Thanks!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Bowen Family- Ashley said...

Count me in for both Please!!

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Linda SS said...

Wonderful prizes...Thank you so much for the opportunity to win either of these.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger cherio1 said...

I would love to win prize #2!

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Erin said...

#2 Please!

 
At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like the Barnes and Noble giftcard. Enter me, please. rkm559@juno.com

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chance to win. please enter me in #2.
amyjohnallen at bellsouth dot net

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

What a fun giveaway... love B&N! Please count me in for #2... thank you! :)

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger michelle said...

I would love to be entered for both prizes please.
Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please enter me for 2 the gift card. my kids are not old enough for those kind of games yet
bwalleshauser@yahoo.com

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Lorie said...

Please enter me for #2. Thanks

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

What a great giveaway! Please count me in for both.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to enter for both! Great giveaways. Thanks!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Please enter me for prize #2.

Susan Keister
susan dot garrison at gmail dot com

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both, please.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Rockin' Mama said...

Please enter me for both!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

As my son is both a dinosaur freak/science geek and a voracious reader, both contests sound lovely. Please enter me in both, and thanks for the entry!

I can be reached either through my blog or at jenn(underscore)hacker(at)sbcglobal(dot)net.

Thanks again for the entry!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Amy R. said...

Prize #2 please! :)

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

This is a great giveaway. I'd love to win, so count me in! You can enter me for both, though I prefer #2. Good luck everyone!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Prize #2 is great!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

#2 please

jennifer.noland@gmail.com

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger lydia said...

Enter me for #2 please! Thanks!

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me in both - thanks!

(pagarrison@valornet.com)

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Nise' said...

Enter me for the B&N gift card. Thanks.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger charmed said...

enter me for number 2 please.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Tossing in my comment for a chance at BOTH! Thanks!

mrshuntinak AT msn DOT com

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enter me for both please!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Amber Tezel said...

I'd like to be entered in number 2! Thanks so much for a great giveaway! :)

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger LeAnn said...

#2 please! I could live at B&N!

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prize #2 please! :)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Shama-Lama Mama said...

Those both look great! My oldest is just turning 5 but loves games and dinosaurs. I have a few books I need to buy. So sign me up for both!
Thanks for the chance to win!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger 4under3 said...

#2 please. Thanks.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

I'd be happy to win either so toss me in for both :)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ooo, both please. Thanks for the chance.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Please only enter me for the gift card. My kids aren't big enough for the other one. Thanks.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger bethany said...

I love Barnes and Noble! Thanks for the chance!

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love books! Please enter me for the gift card. Thanks.

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love #2!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Tallie Elizabeth said...

both

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to enter for the gift card! Thank you! :)

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be happy to win either prize, thank you!!

mb32 (at) comcast (dot) net

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

I'd like to be entered for #2 (that sounds bad!). I LOVE books!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Memarie Lane said...

I would like to be entered for both. My son would LOVE the game, and I would love the gift card. :)

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Hedi said...

Pleas enter me to giveaway 2! Books are always good to read!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Mrs. Hewett said...

Please include me in your drawing #2 for the Barnes and Noble gift card. Thanks!

mama2gems[at]gmail[dot]com

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Katie said...

#2 is great. Nice giveaway, thanks!

katie at dekabyte dot com

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

Please enter me into the B & N giveaway!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Katie B said...

I'd love to win the B&N giftcard! Thanks!

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love B&N!!! Just #2 please.

Ashley
forhisglorytoo at comcast dot net

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Tammy and Parker said...

Please enter us in BOTH!

Thank you so much!

www.prayingforparker.com

hods5mom (at) aol (dot) com

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Ad Tracker said...

I'd like to be included for both please! Thanks for running this great contest :)

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Lori said...

prize #2 please, thank you very much

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger This Journey of Mine said...

Prize #2, please! Thanks.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Day by Day said...

Both please. Thank you!

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me in your 2nd give-away please!
Thank you...

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Deb M. said...

I would be thrilled to win either prize. Thanks for the chance to win.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Reality Show Reject said...

I would love to win the gift card! Very Generous! Thanks for the chance to win!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to read...thanks for the offer

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Josie said...

Prize #2 please! jdeguzman0930@gmail.com

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

would love the gift card!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Magaritas said...

I would love to win the 20.00 gift card, so please enter me in. Thanks

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger krista said...

b & n please! thanks :)

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger twofus said...

Please enter me for #2

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I'd love to win either of these!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

Both...

Thank you for your generosity!

Tricia

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Delete said...

Please enter me for prize 2. B & N is our favorite mom & daughter outing!

Jenny

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger CanCan said...

I would love to win prize #2! :)

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both please. :)

Thanks for the chance to win.

Audra
writetome (at) thesilvas (dot) com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



At Home
Who we are: Jenny & Sky, Meg 14, Josie 12, Demi-Sky 9, Amie 7,Bonus Student Teddy 9. Who is with us; 4 hens, a cat named Oliver and Emma the Labradoodle. Why "home is where you start from"? -because as a homeschool family our adventures and dreams all begin and end at home. This year we are schooling 2nd grade, 4th grade, 7th grade and 9th grade. Who we will become: changed from something normal into something beautiful.

My complete profile Family pic-smiling by Christy

child's play

Quotable Home
"It's never too late
to be what you
might have been."
-George Eliot


Best of Home
Blog party'08 intro-about us
Homeschooling in California
Grammar is good, more would be gooder
1st week with Sonlight LA2
The social part of why we homeschool
first-day Homeschool 2008
Homeschool wk. report
Homeschool History
TOG homeschool open house
first day homeschool 2007
kids sleeping-loft project
Zen Jen
Blessings-family photo
CM-Lifestyle of learning
homeschool-Short lessons
Mercy-devotional
Paul,a prisoner of Christ
Chocolate & yoga gift idea
Hymn,our home on Sundays
Guest Hen, Thursday 13
I blog, therefore I am
Book of Kells, darkness into light

Links
homeschool blog award button Facebook page
Homeschooling in Ca
Classical Conversations my view
California homeschool case decision
California Homeschool case links
Homeschool Show and tell
Wondertime Magazine
Tapestry of Grace curr.
Well-trained mind boards
**sonlight homeschool**
Ambleside online
I am Hen Jen at the hive

Blogs I Like
Amy's humble musings
At a hen's Pace
BareFoot Cowboys
BooMama
A Chelsea Morning
Don't try this at home
From California to Singapore
Just Twiddlin'
Koinonia Academy
Living to tell the Story
Mater Magistra
More to this life
One Day More
Rocks in my dryer
Smooth Stones Academy
A spacious place
Urban Mom

Current Reading List
*Jen's
Colossians
The Secret Life of Bees
The Organized Student
The Awe-Manac
*Meg's
Augustus Caesar's World
Story of the World vol.1
The Ides of April
The Eagle of the Ninth
Favorite Poems old and new
*Josie's
Children's Bible Field guide
Story of the World vol.1
Usborne Encyclopedia of world history
Mystery of the Roman Ransom
The Trojan War
Favorite poems old and new
*Aloud to Demi,Amie& Teddy
The Awesome book of Bible facts
Usborne book of World History
Window on the World
Aesop for children
A child's garden of verses
*Demi-Sky's
Beginner's Bible
Keep the Lights burning Abbie
*Amie
Beginner's Bible
Long way to a new land

Photos
waves

got flamingos?

Recent Posts
Sushi, anyone?
just thinking
aebleskivers, it's what's for dinner...
lazy days
reading lately
Secret Ambition
around the house
when I'm 64
Fall rambles
Our trip to Boston

Archives
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011

Home Curricula Picks
Sonlight Lang. Arts
1st week with Sonlight LA
Child's bk of Character
Math-U-See
TOG Odyssey approach
Duma,inspired movie
CM reading comprehension
Short Lessons
Dry-erase-board of ultimate pwr


Miscellaneous

Image hosting by TinyPic


Click here to join

SAHM/WAHM Blogs


The Well-Trained Mind Forums

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: